activemq-users mailing list archives

From nlif <naa...@dbnet.co.il>
Subject Re: Duplicating Large Messages
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:26:14 GMT

Thanks a lot for all your answers, James. It seems all our requirements can
be met using ActiveMQ.

As for feedback on the site: I have been keeping an eye on ActiveMQ for
about 6 months now, and there is a definite improvement in the amount and
quality of the on-line documentation. Furthermore, I am constantly impressed
by the activeMQ team's positive and helpful responses when posting
questions/problems in the user forum. Just out of curiosity, is there any
intention of publishing a book? "ActiveMQ in Action" has a nice sound to it,
wouldn't you say :-)

Naaman