activemq-users mailing list archives

From JohanB <johan.bre...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4 + Jencks + XA Transactions
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:13:21 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to use Jencks JCA container with ActiveMQ-4.1-SNAPSHOT in order
to test XA transactions.
I'm using Spring 2.0RC1 + xbean-spring-2.4, Jencks-1.1.3 and using an
ActiveMQ Embedded Broker defined in Java code (no activemq.xml).
When I run my tests, the following exception occurs :

with name 'jmsConnectionFactory' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext-jca-activemq4.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/activemq/pool/ConnectionKey
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/activemq/pool/ConnectionKey
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
	at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
	at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Unknown Source)
	at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Unknown Source)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)

Here is my jmsConnectionFactory bean, defined with Spring :

<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.jencks.pool.PooledSpringXAConnectionFactory">
  <property name="connectionFactory" ref="activemqXAConnectionFactory" />
  <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager" />
</bean>

<!-- ActiveMQ XA-capable connection -->
<bean id="activemqXAConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory">
  <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
</bean>

<bean id="transactionManager"
class="org.jencks.factory.TransactionManagerFactoryBean">
</bean>

It makes me think that Jencks doesn't support well Active MQ 4, as it tries
to access a class in "org.activemq" instead of "org.apache.activemq".
Currently, is it possble to use Jencks with ActiveMQ4 ?