activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kuppe <ku...@360t.com>
Subject Re: Message queue is filled up.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:31:28 GMT

Ok, let me investigate the queue sizes and come back to you... Perhaps i am
overlooking something else... I do have a jmx console configured so i should
be able to find this out by analyzing the destinations created on the
broker. At the same time, it would of course be much easier if the warning
message did provide some information regarding the queue that is in fact
filling up...

I am assuming the the configuration that you refer to for the usage manager
is in the element

    <memoryManager>
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="1048576"/>
    </memoryManager>

Is this correct? Just out of curiosity, what is the default value that is
causing my queue size error?

At least you give me confidence that the general setup is the right one for
the job:)

Thanks again!