activemq-users mailing list archives

From avin98 <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to post messages to the same queue in a Cluster
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 01:07:16 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to develop an application which involves quite a number of
round-trips. Basically I need to post messages to a particular queue, and
receive messages out of a particular queue.

These queues are to be in a cluster.

My question is how do I obtain connection to the same queue, everytime.

The code i have is:

InitialContext naming = new InitialContext();

            // lookup queue connection factory
            QueueConnectionFactory connectionFactory =
                    (QueueConnectionFactory)
naming.lookup(connectionFactoryName);

            // create jms connection
            QueueConnection connection =
connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();

            System.out.println("Connection is:"+ connection);

            // lookup jms queue
            Queue queue = (Queue) naming.lookup(queueName);

Now, for the first time I do the lookup ...is there anyway I can store the
hostname of the queue, and get the Queue corresponding to the hostname next
time onwards ???