activemq-users mailing list archives

From sgoyette <st...@goyettefamily.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError ActiveMQConnectionFactory
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:30:52 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a connection to the broker using this code:

     connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
"tcp://localhost:61616" );
     connection = connectionFactory.createTopicConnection();
     connection.start();

What's happening is that I'm getting the NoClassDefFound exception being
thrown on the first line.  The libraries (all of the libraries) in the lib
directory are in my classpath so I'm a bit confused as to why this would
happen.

Has anyone run in to this?  Any ideas?  There really isn't a lot more to
say...this is really simple but for some reason it's just not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve