activemq-users mailing list archives

From Interition <>
Subject Re: AJAX
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:43:47 GMT

Currently we are simply using the activemq-web-demo with our simple
MessagePublisher.html and MessageListener.html.  Both of these include the
same javascript declerations as the Portfolio demo.  However, the Portfolio
demo uses a servlet to generate stock data on to the JMS topics.  Therefore
my MessagePublisher.html just follows the instructions in the documentation
on how to publish data to topics.

<script type="text/javascript">
                function publishMessage() {
        <form action="#">
            <input type="button" value="Publish Message"

However, it appears that only every second publish action results in the
MessageListener.html receiving the object.  There must be a clue to the
problem in that?

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message