activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave cawthorn <dave.cawth...@empired.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0.1 Memory Leak/Hang
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:15:45 GMT

BTW this use case is a very inefficient use of JMS...

I know, it was just a test case to try and expose the problem that i was
having. Thanks for the link though, it came in handy for "Discussions" with
one of the other developers here ;-)

Which version of ActiveMQ are you using and can we see your Java code?

With some embarrassment I have to admit that my problem appears to have been
from the fact that my broker was version 4.0.1 but my testing environment
(eclipse/junit) was still using the 4.0 jar. This was what probably was
causing the client to hang. After rectifying that situation I have managed
to run my test for 2 hours and it appears to be stable now. I'm going to run
a more comprehensive test using our actual code overnight to see if I've
solved the problem i was having.

Thanks for your support James!

Dave