activemq-users mailing list archives

From gard <gar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp and ActiveMessaging does not remove messages from Queue
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:36:12 GMT

Hi,

i added some debug statements in the stomp.rb file and this is what
ActiveMessaging are sending:

=> Subscribing to /queue/Catchall Service (processed by
CatchallServiceProcessor)
SUBSCRIBE
destination:/queue/Catchall Service
content-length: 0
content-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

When I used the Stomp client class directly without ActiveMessaging this was
my header when i set ack to Auto:

SUBSCRIBE
destination:/queue/Catchall Service
ack:auto
content-length: 0
content-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

So it seems to me that ActiveMessaging does not specify the acknowledgement
mode and it shoudl be auto-ack.

1 note is that when i use the Stomp client directly and i set auto in the
headers i still need to do do
c.acknowledge(msg) for the message to be removed from the queue. It seems
this is not the desired behaviour right?

gard