activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kuppe <ku...@360t.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for topic/queue and persistence selection
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:23:21 GMT

James, thanks for the response.

Can you please qualify your statement "You could use a JmsTemplate and use
dependency injection"? How exactly would this allow me to externalize the
configuration of these aspects?

Basically i am using an in-house framework for remoting. I assume that this
would be a common problem with other JMS users also, that a convenient way
of mapping from a calling context to a specific message sending context
including whether transacted, persistent or queue or topic... This should
then be a globally shared context so that all clients use the messaging
solution consistently. I agree that the jndi solution is not appropriate for
all of this, but i would have thought that a solution would exist for such a
commonly recurring problem...

Again, your feedback is appreciated!