activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: HA network topology
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:55:18 GMT
> <beans>
>         <bean id="broker"
> class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService" init-method="start"
> destroy-method="stop">
>                 <property name="persistent" value="false"/>
>                 <property name="transportConnectorURIs">
>                         <list>
>                                 <value>tcp://localhost:5000</value>
>                         </list>
>                 </property>
>                 <property name="networkConnectorURIs">
>                         <list>
>
> <value>static:(failover:tcp://m1:5000)</value>
>                         </list>
>                 </property>
>         </bean>
> </beans>

I tried to modify this configuration as:

<beans>
         <bean id="broker"
class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService" init-method="start"
destroy-method="stop">
                 <property name="persistent" value="false"/>
                 <property name="transportConnectors">
                         <list>
                                 <bean
class="org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector">
                                         <property name="connectUri"
value="tcp://localhost:5000"/>
                                         <property name="discoveryUri"
value="multicast://default"/>
                                 </bean>
                         </list>
                 </property>
                 <property name="networkConnectorURIs">
                         <list>
                                 <value>multicast://default</value>
                         </list>
                 </property>
         </bean>
</beans>

but I got:

org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type
[java.net.URI] for property 'connectUri'; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No matching editors or conversion
strategy found
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No matching editors or
conversion strategy found

Why can it be? URI class has a constructor with one String argument, so
this must work ...

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev