activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: Reading JMS message and save it to database in one Spring transaction
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:48:35 GMT
>> Where can I find example of reading JMS message and save it to database
>> in one Spring transaction without complex J2EE environment? Can anybody
>> give me it?
>

> If you are using persistent messaging it happens automatically using a
> JMS transaction?

Which source files can I see for this behaviour?

I need something another. My scenario is:

1) Client application read message from queue
2) Client application save message to database in own format (perhaps
using ORM)
3) Client application send message to another queue

All must work in one transaction.

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev