activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Kien Trung <trung....@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and Lingo
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:22:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use ActiveMQ in Lingo and have encountered a problem:

[DefaultMashaller] Invalid message will be discarded:
ActiveMQObjectMessage {.....}

I've gone through the flow and found that the exception is thrown in
DefaultMashaller.readRemoteInvocation() when a body of the message is
not of type org.springframework.remoting.support.RemoteInvocation

However, I logged the body object of the message and recursively printed
out the parent classes. Ooops, RemoteInvocation is one of body's
parents. It's obivous since the message body is of type LingoMessage,
and LingoMessage extends RemoteInvocation...

How does the IF not work?
-------------------------------
if (body instanceof RemoteInvocation) {
    return (RemoteInvocation) body;
}

I'm using Spring 2.0RC1 in the application whereas Lingo uses Spring
1.2.6 in its implementation. Not sure if it's the root cause? - I've
looked at the REMOTING package source code in both Spring versions and
found few changes but not critical. RemoteInvocation classes are identical.

I appreciate any help...

Trung