activemq-users mailing list archives

From Peter Leonard <p...@peteleonard.com>
Subject Stomp/Perl usage?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:10:00 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I've been researching ActiveMQ as a potential solution for a system I'm
working on, and I was hoping for a little feedback from the AMQ community.

Is anyone out there using AMQ to support applications written in Perl?
I've found the Stomp/Perl client, but it's described as being of
Alpha-quality, and it doesn't seem like there's much in terms of
community or support specifically for it.

Assuming that the Perl API for Stomp is in need of some TLC (not an
insurmountable issue on my end), how is the general Stomp interface at
this point?

(Some quick background - the system requirements would be approximately
500 messages/second over an HA environment, supporting message
persistance for potentially several hours, if possible.  Early reading
with AMQ suggests that setting up a cluster would be the way to go).

	Thank you,

	Peter