activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <...@daxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Session closed after a while(random)
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:01:51 GMT
I made a search for "close" in the source code and except from produces,
consumers and inputstream and outputstream I don't close the connection
or session, except on the JVM shutdown(Thread hook).

I can provide you(private - not on the mailing list) the source code
because this is very annoying.
Thanks.