activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: AMQ messages count in queues/topics after restarting
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:11:33 GMT
> This is a recently requested feature request...
>
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-812
>
> basically we lazily create destinations (to deal with huge numbers of
> destinations and to avoid lengthy startup times for inactive destinations).
> We just need a way to force them to all be loaded on startup.

Thanks. But now I don't need universal decision. I know names of my
destinations. So, my qustions are:

1) Can I write plugin for create them on AMQ startup?
2) Need I do it in my BrokerPluginSupport descendant?
3) Which method need I override?
4) Which object/class/methods need I call to create queue/topic inside
of AMQ plugin?
5) How can I see messages count in queue/topic inside of AMQ plugin?