activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject AMQ messages count in queues/topics after restarting
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:20:56 GMT
Hi,

I have this AMQ usage scenario:

1) producer send message to destination
2) AMQ dinamicaly creates this destination and place message into it
3) AMQ goes down due power failure
4) AMQ goes online - there are no destinations at this time
5) consumer connects to AMQ read messages but before reading AMQ
dinamicaly creates destination and place messages into it

Is it possible to know message count in non existent destination which
must be created at step 5 before this step at AMQ start time?

Need I create this destination myself and not read from it to know
message count? Can I write my own plugin to do it? Which
BrokerPluginSupport method need I override for creating destination and
how can I create it and get message count?

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev