activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Wysong <j...@roundboxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Broker URL connection refused.
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:36:50 GMT
I have trouble using the sample xml file since I cannot figure out the
xml naming space.  The url of

xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"

does not go anywhere.  So I downloaded the activemq-4.0.1.xsd and
associated that with the url inside of IDEA  When I finished the
association, IDEA red flagged almost every element in that file.  Here
is the output of the catalina.out file:

Jul 10, 2006 5:29:47 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
Jul 10, 2006 5:29:47 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory
destroySingletons
INFO: Destroying singletons in factory
{org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans [broker,jmsFactory,myJmsTemplate,destination]; root of
BeanFactory hierarchy}
Jul 10, 2006 5:29:47 PM org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
initWebApplicationContext
SEVERE: Context initialization failed
bean with name 'broker' defined in class path resource [jms-spring.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[activemq.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Unable to locate NamespaceHandler for namespace URI
[http://activemq.org/config/1.0]
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[activemq.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Unable to locate NamespaceHandler for namespace URI
[http://activemq.org/config/1.0]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to locate
NamespaceHandler for namespace URI [http://activemq.org/config/1.0]
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.resolve(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:141)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandlerResolver.resolve(XBeanNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:30)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1077)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:141)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:474)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:384)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:338)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:313)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:106)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:99)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:65)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:53)
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFactoryBean.java:76)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:891)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:860)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:383)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:257)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:168)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:248)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:332)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:904)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:867)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:474)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1190)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:292)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1305)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1569)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1578)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1558)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Jul 10, 2006 5:29:47 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Jul 10, 2006 5:29:47 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/deliverance] startup failed due to previous errors

Thanks for your time.

-Jeff