activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Barlow <sbar...@peopledoc.com>
Subject Re: new user and usercase scenario
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:43:51 GMT
:-) Some interesting thoughts and thanks for the input. I like the
idea of queue B being messages to be sent - so that B consumers dont
have to understand which users to send to or how to compose digests vs
individual emails. And queue A consumers are the ones that work out
who are the recipients of each event and what they want to receive.

Separation of concerns.

I'm not sure about building the digest prior to sending as the template
could be updated during the day and then half the digest would be using
one template and half the updated template.

Yes servicemix looks interesting. I have thought it was something we
should probably be using to talk the different protocols.

--
Stuart