activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS to JMS Bridge
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:18:23 GMT
We don't have a test case for this (hint!) - but the out bound
destinations need a consumer destination as well - so you can map a
foo queue to say a swiftmq bar queue. It called also be a wild card
queue - ie. > will push all queues to swiftmq.
The property you need to set in the outboundQueueBridge is
consumerQueue.