activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andre Selton <asel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can not run ajax demos
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:21:41 GMT
Another information.
When I try to run the precompiled version this error
happens when a message is send (example join the chat
demo) :

12:18:58,875 ERROR [Engine]
StandardWrapperValve[AjaxServlet]: Servlet.service()
for servlet AjaxServlet threw exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.createConnection()Ljavax/jms/Connection;
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.WebClient.getConnection(WebClient.java:217)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.WebClient.createSession(WebClient.java:283)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.WebClient.getSession(WebClient.java:210)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServletSupport.getDestination(MessageServletSupport.java:294)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.MessageListenerServlet.doPost(MessageListenerServlet.java:130)
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.SessionFilter.doFilter(SessionFilter.java:46)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/incubator-activemq/activemq-parent/4.