activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: Stomp - messages not received (using perl client)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:02:42 GMT
Hi all,

 Did some more tests, this time using the ProducerTool and ConsumerTool,
provided in the activemq examples. Using the stomp perl client, I was
able to send messages to a queue and the ConsumerTool would read back
all the messages.

 However, when I used the stomp perl client to read the messages, I
found that the messages were not removed from the queue.

 Has anyone had this issue earlier? Do I need to send addtional messages
to the activemq server, to indicate a successful read ?

 I have followed other conversations here, but all of them seem to
indicate that such issue would be sorted out by turning off:

 jms.optimizeAcknowledge

while connecting [http://activemq.org/site/activemq-40-release.html]

 How do I do this via stomp, can I send this as an additional header,
while connecting ? also Im using activemq 4.0.1.

Thanks.

- Sandeep