activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <>
Subject Stomp - messages not received (using perl client)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:33:49 GMT
Hi all,

 I just started using ActiveMQ4.0.1. To begin with, Im using the STOMP
protocol, via the perl client.

 I have a test script ( that generates 10 messages, @ 1 message
per second (destination: /queue/FOO.test). Another script (,
tries to read these messages from ActiveMQ, in a while(1) loop.

 What I found was that the would get every 2nd message!

 Also, using the "browse" script, provided by activemq, I found that the
destination contained all the 10 messages. Subsequent runs of do
not pull any messages at all. Any help to sort this out is appreciated.

- Sandeep

View raw message