activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Stomp - messages not received (using perl client)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:33:49 GMT
Hi all,

 I just started using ActiveMQ4.0.1. To begin with, Im using the STOMP
protocol, via the perl client.

 I have a test script (write.pl) that generates 10 messages, @ 1 message
per second (destination: /queue/FOO.test). Another script (read.pl),
tries to read these messages from ActiveMQ, in a while(1) loop.

 What I found was that the read.pl would get every 2nd message!

 Also, using the "browse" script, provided by activemq, I found that the
destination contained all the 10 messages. Subsequent runs of read.pl do
not pull any messages at all. Any help to sort this out is appreciated.
Thanks.

- Sandeep