activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:00:19 GMT
Kevin

Ok, I found the problem, and its related to some of the problems that I was
seeing in my transaction tests.  Unfortunately its not a trivial fix, so I
don't have a good fix yet, I do however have a hack that should allow it to
work ok on windows, no guarantees :)  I will test things a little more.

I'm going to have to do some more work to get this completely right, but
this seems to patch the issue for the moment.

Timothy A. Bish
tabish@twcny.rr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kevinba [mailto:kevin.bales@itssiemens.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 3:42 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Help running CPP Example

Thank you very much.  That did the trick.  I made the connection, code went
through and created the topics.

I hate to do this but now it loses the connection.  As soon as the code is
done creating topic and subcribing to them and I fall into my event state
waiting for something to come through.  I notice on the jconsole the
connection from stomp disappears.