activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: Client ID problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:30:50 GMT
Kevin

I just took a quick look but am not seeing anything wrong at a glance.  I
will have more time to investigate this tomorrow, and I will get back to you
then.  I'm debugging another small issue right now :(

Thanks for helping us find issues, much appreciated.

Timothy A. Bish
tabish@twcny.rr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kevinba [mailto:kevin.bales@itssiemens.com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 4:29 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Client ID problem

I have a question.  I just got ActiveMQ-CPP compile for MSDEV and my
question
has nothing to do with MSDEV but in the class ActiveMQConnectionFactory in
the method createConnection it tries to set properties "username",
"password" and "clientId", but later in the method it calls
connector->start();.  The StompConnector class calls internal method
connect(); in the start() method.  It does a getLogin(), getPassword(),
getClientId() method calls to set the ConnectCommand class with these
parameters.

If you look at each one of these calls it does a look for HEADER_LOGIN,
HEADER_PASSWORD and HEADER_CLIENT_ID.

If I'm following the code right that look returns strings of  "login",
"passcode" and "client-id".

Those returns are totatly different from what ConnectCommand class set in
the properites class.

I'm I right to think ConnectCommand class is wrong and set the wrong data or
am I missing something?

Thanks,