activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin <za...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject ActiveMQ with JBoss 4 and annotations
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:33:21 GMT
  Hi,

  Has anyone tried to use EJB3 style MDB with AtiveMQ deployed in JBoss 4 ?
I keep trying but JBoss gives me java.lang.ClassCastException during MDB
deployment. I tried ActiveMQ 3.2.2 and 4 with the same result.

 Here is my test MDB and the stack trace form JBoss 4.0.4 GA:

--------------
 package test.mdb;

import javax.jms.Message;
import javax.jms.MessageListener;
import javax.ejb.ActivationConfigProperty;
import javax.ejb.MessageDriven;

@MessageDriven( activationConfig =
{
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType",
  propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination",
  propertyValue="queue/mdbTestQueue"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="resourceAdaptorName",
  propertyValue="activemq-ra-3.2.2.rar"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="connectionFactoryName",
  propertyValue="java:/AMQQueueConnectionFactory"),

})
public class PostSenderBean implements MessageListener {

	public void onMessage(Message message) {
		System.out.println("PostSenderBean.onMessage()");
	}
}

 and the JBoss Error:

16:15:47,867 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jar=h
pejb.jar,name=PostSenderBean,service=EJB3
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.activemq.message.ActiveMQQueue
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyConnectionConsumer.<init>(SpyConnectionConsumer.java:
107)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyConnection.createConnectionConsumer(SpyConnection.jav
a:209)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.innerCreateQueue(MDB.java:424)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.innerCreate(MDB.java:347)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.innerStart(MDB.java:225)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDB.start(MDB.java:214)
java:39)

<rest of the StackTrace>

16:15:47,877 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: