activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded broker only for forwarding messages
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:26:59 GMT
On 6/28/06, ENP <prokopiev@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> Async send is not suitable for me because I can create
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory only for AMQ which is up.

Ah right - you want to create a connection and send a message without
blocking even if there are no remote brokers right? Then an embedded
broker is the solution you need.

>  I need to send message
> even in case of AMQ down. It was discussed on
> http://forum.springframework.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30

I don't see which thread that is BTW :)

> So, can you give me activemq.xml example for forwarding messages to remote
> AMQ which is requires authentication?

I don't have one handy. Its basically just a regular ActiveMQ
configuration with a store and forward network inside.

see the examples here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/networks-of-brokers.html

--

James