activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX does not start
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:47:59 GMT
If you are within Tomcat and its already setting up and using MBeans
for Tomcat then just enabling jmx in ActiveMQ (via the <broker
useJmx="true"...) should be all you need.

So try remove your <managementContext> element - as you don't want to
create a new JMX connector but reuse the one Tomcat is already
creating.

--

James
-------