activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STOMP's selector support
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:30:46 GMT
There are a few 'magic' headers in Stomp described here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/stomp.html

which are mapped to standard JMS headers. One of those is 'correlation-id'

"correlation-id" in stomp maps to the standard JMS header
JMSCorrelationID; so in a JMS world you'd get set that via the
standard JMS properties which are then mapped to correlation-id.

Though the header should be preserved if you are using a 100% stomp
environment; its just it might change from correlation-id <->
JMSCorrelationID if you are using JMS on one end.

Which version of ActiveMQ are you using?

On 6/23/06, fucema <fucema@gmail.com> wrote:

> James,
>
> I am using a ruby stomp client to produce a message with a stomp header
> named "correlation-id" (all lower case as specified in the AMQ Stomp
> documentation).
>
> However, my stomp consumer receives the message MINUS the correlation-id
> header.
>
> But if I alter the spelling and produce a message with the header
> "Correlation-id" (capitalized) then the consumer receives the message with
> this header present.
>
> Can you provide any insight into this behaviour? Thanks!
> --

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/