activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ThroughPut : Small vs Large Messages
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:30:27 GMT
It could be the Nagler kicking in - i.e. it might take a little while
for the TCP buffers to be flushed to the network for smaller messages.
You can tune TCP to enable/disable waiting for complete tcp buffers
before actually sending it to the network - its a throughput v latency
tradeoff setting.

--

James
-------