activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get SSL working
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:21:33 GMT
Thanks for the heads up - I've added these comments to the SSL reference...

http://activemq.org/site/ssl-transport-reference.html

On 6/20/06, Gerdes, Mike <Mike.Gerdes@airbus.com> wrote:

> I work with SSL all the time without having any problems. When I start AMQ I add the
following parameters to the AMQ start script:

> -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore="path to truststore" -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=password
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore="path to keystore" -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

> you can also turn on SSL debug informations this way by adding:
>
> -Djavax.net.debug=ssl
>
> this way you can see what goes wrong and why you get connection closed.
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/