activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: useEmbeddedBroker
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:04:31 GMT
We recommend you explicitly configure an embedded broker via spring or
Java than JNDI...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html

but it you are using ActiveMQ's JNDI then you can configure the
embedded broker by just using the VM transport...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/vm-transport-reference.html

so setting the brokerURL to some vm:// URI (that page has examples).

e.g. if you are purely local and no network connections...

vm://localhost

if you want to allow others to connect on TCP...

vm:broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)

On 6/16/06, zizou77 <pavon@laposte.net> wrote:

> hello,
> in activemq v3, i used useEmbeddedBroker in my config xml
>
> <connector name="JmsConnector"
> className="org.mule.providers.jms.JmsConnector">
> <properties>
>         <property name="specification" value="1.1" />
>         <property name="connectionFactoryJndiName" value="ConnectionFactory" />
>         <property name="jndiInitialFactory"
> value="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory" />
>         <map name="connectionFactoryProperties">
>                     <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"
> />
>                                                                     <property name="useEmbeddedBroker"
value="true" />
>         </map>