activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWire dotNet and HTTP protocol
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:58:17 GMT
On 6/12/06, Greg Campbell <gcamp94@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Does the OpenWire dotNet client support the HTTP protocol (e.g. broker URI
> of "http://brokerhost:brokerport")?

No - we only have a Java implementation of HTTP.

If you need HTTP you could consider using IKVM to use the Java client
code in .Net?

> If they're not supported, is support for these a goal?  My testing of
> ActiveMQ in Java has been very positive, and I'd love to use it on the .NET
> side, too.

We've not yet developed a HTTP transport for .Net. We could consider
adding it - we  also welcome contributions with open arms :)

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html

--

James
-------