activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Console with existing AMQ and Jetty
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:09:38 GMT
On 6/10/06, ENP <prokopiev@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I use Web Console with existing AMQ and Jetty installations? I see it's
> applicationContext.xml but I see only broker bean and no any connections.
>
> Is Web Console use BrokerService instead of JMX and so I can only embed it
> and Jetty in existing AMQ installation?

Yes.

> Can anybody give me example of this
> configuration?

Might be able to refactor the wbe console to be able to work remotely
using JMX; but for now its easiest to just run the web app and broker
as one JVM. The Web Console can use the same XML configuration
mechanism that the binary installation uses; so they are pretty
quivialent.

--

James
-------