activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker hangs on addConnector
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:48:50 GMT
On 6/10/06, Ramesh Bobba <ramesh@transerainc.com> wrote:
> Yep,
>
> The problem is bootclasspath. For whatever reason, the bootclasspath I am setting is
causing this problem. Although, the same bootclasspath setting seem to work fine with other
applications. Does ActiveMQ reset/change the classpath or bootclasspath?

Using run.jar sets a classpath; i.e. you can run

java -jar run.jar

to boot up ActiveMQ where run.jar sets up the classpath to find the
other jars in the binary distro.

But using the code inside the incubator-activemq.jar such as starting
a broker using Java / XML / Spring does nothing with classloaders.

--

James
-------