activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message never dequeue on a persistent queue
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:21:34 GMT
Try disabling the optimiseAcknowledge option

http://activemq.org/site/connection-configuration-uri.html

so connect via

tcp://localhost:61616?jms.optimiseAcknowledge=false

and it'll probably fix your issue. We've disabled this feature by
default in 4.0.1 trunk which was causing some issues with
acknowledgement logic.

--

James
-------