activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HermesException - Cannot discover queue
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:18:14 GMT
It might be worth asking on the Hermes list; I think Colin's got
discovery capabilities for lots of providers, we just need to wire in
the ActiveMQ MBeans to Hermes so it can discover available
destinations and so forth.

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/package-summary.html

On 6/7/06, JeanMarie Mariadassou <jeanmar@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> How do I configure ActiveMQ in Hermes to allow it to discover queues and
> topic? I get a HermesException which says that the default provider
> exception cannot discover queues or topocs on
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.
> Thanks,
> -JeanMarie
> --

James