activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message is read but not removed.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:10:31 GMT
BTW there was an attempt made at optimising acknowledgements which may
have an effect on your issue.

I wonder if disabling the 'optimizeAcknowledge' flag on an
ActiveMQConnection might help fix it?

You can add this to the connection URL like with async send...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/async-sends.html

via

tcp://locahost:61616?jms.optimiseAcknowledge=false

On 6/7/06, Hugo V <aerosteak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> We did more testing on this issues. I think the problem is related to the
> pre-fetch parameter. If we force the prefetch to 1 on the connection
> factory, then using a AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE and non-transacted session is working
> fine (but slow).
>
> If we use the default pre-fetch  (1000) then messages are not all removed
> from the queue.
>
> Thank you
>
> --

James