activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.0 Consumer OutOfMemoryError bug?
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:42:08 GMT
BTW in any kind of memory leak type situation, it can help us to help
you quicker if you run a profiler on the test case which will then
report the types of objects which are leaking. e.g. if you run
JProfiler or YourKit on the test case and attach the memory output
file to the JIRA (probably zipped up if its huge) then we can
typically diagnose the issue quicker.

--

James
-------