activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: problems with ActiveMQ with large number of producers/consumers
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:42:21 GMT
I would attach a JMX console to the broker and look at the broker's
memory percentage used attribute.  If it's 100% then that's the reason
that the broker is blocked.  This memory used has nothing to do with
the JVM memory configuration BTW.  It's a configurable setting in the
broker XML and can be changed on the fly using the jmx console by
setting the memory limit attribute on the broker JMX object.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com