activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: OpenWire & .Net 2003
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:50:31 GMT
could the 2003 project files be in a separate directory?  That way
folks could use either one?  If that's' the case, I think they would
just be need file and there would be no changed files.

See: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html for more
info on contributing.. but the short is, file a new jira issue and
attach the files at:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

On 6/13/06, ljohnson <ljohnson@arinc.com> wrote:

> Hiram,
>
> I am pretty new to .Net and C#; however, I did get a solution file and
> project file to work under .Net Studio 2003.  Not sure a 'diff' would be
> reasonable here.  the formats seem to be quite different.  I have added a
> "-vs2003" postfix to the names to indicate thier intened use.  How would I
> "submit" the files to the project?  Simply commit them in SVN?  To do that,
> would I not need to join the team?  I could also email them to you, or
> another member if that would work.
>
> Regards,
> Larry
> --