activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: SSL and discovery problem
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:01:38 GMT
Could you post your broker configuration?

On 6/12/06, Gerdes, Mike <Mike.Gerdes@airbus.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I use SSL for my transport connectors and it works well when I set the parameters wantClientAuth
and needClientAuth. No error when I use discovery/multicast in the activemq.xml.

> So now I wanted my my jms clients to use discovery to detect the available brokers. Discovery
finds them perfectly, but when they try to connect I get the following error:

> Invalid connect parameters: {wantClientAuth=true, needClientAuth=true}
>         at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(.......)
>
> What I also noticed is that the broker URL is: ssl://linux:61616?needClientAuth=true&wantClientAuth=true
>
> So where might the error be? Is it a problem in the files that the wrong factory is selected?
As it looks it can't find the the getter and setter methods, which are defined in the ssltransportfactory.

> I hope that you can help me.
>
> cya
>
> mike
>
> This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or
the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

--
Regards,
Hiram