activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: hung connecting to broker
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:29:53 GMT
Our transports wait for the wire format to be negotiated.  Before
allowing messages to be sent.
Perhaps we need to set a timeout out on that wait so that if a
connection is established but then then gets hung before the
WireFormatInfo is sent, that it can be cleaned up.

Could ya open a new JIRA for this so that we don't forget about your problem?

--
Regards,
Hiram