activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv Jivan" <sanjiv.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: detaching message group affinity
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:54:03 GMT

>  Unfortunately "JMSXGroupSeq" does not seem to be resetting the message
> group for the corresponding "JMSXGroupID". I'm certain that I'm setting
> these properties correctly (even verified by stepping through debugger). As
> mentioned in my previous mail, I can provide you with the complete example
> that demonstrates this.
>
> Sanjiv

message.setIntProperty("JMSXGroupSeq", *1*); seems to be resetting the
Message Group but it seems to be doing so even for the "current" message. ie
the message that has this property "JMSXGroupSeq" is going to another broker
and not the one that the message group had previously attached itself to. So
sending a dummy message with JMSXGroupSeq after the last real message of the
conversation could be whats required. Can you confirm?

Thanks,
Sanjiv