activemq-users mailing list archives

From William Blackburn <>
Subject Disable federation of brokers
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:13:38 GMT
Sorry if this is an often requested question, but I've been looking
over the docs and list archives and I just can't seem to find the

We have multiple developers frequently deploying activemq in the own
environments during test/development, yet the activemq brokers all
still try and federate. I've played withe the activemq config, but no
matter what I try I can't stop them. Is there a way to prevent the
discovery and federation process? the broker section of my file
currently looks like:
     <broker id="broker" useJmx="false">
             <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="#dataDir" dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>

             <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>

View raw message