activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Bogicevic" <cab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with ActiveMQ with large number of producers/consumers
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:48:43 GMT
I also forgot to answer on this thread... this was not the problem
related to the lack of the memory, it's related to hanging
connections, i've set up the broker with the large amount of memory
(>2GB) in both broker configuration and via jconsole and problem was
defintely in the connections which were not cleaned up - for unknown
reason to me. it was easy to block queue with large number of
un-properly closed sessions and relatively hard with properly closed
connections in a shutdown hook.

thanks,
igor