activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Bogicevic" <cab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with ActiveMQ with large number of producers/consumers
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:40:06 GMT
I actually have one more detail that might be interesting... During
some experiments I've when the queue is blocked I received this output
from bstat:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /data1/activemq/incubator-activemq-4.0.1
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute query task.
Reason: java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectExc
eption: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve
RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root
exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
localhost
; nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

also, tests are performed on 3 different boxes on same switch
(full-duplex 1Gbit) and producers, consumers and broker are on
separate boxes with plenty of memory (-Xmx8192M -Xms1024M for broker),
with no visible trail of memory lack or I/O blocking on the each of
the boxes).

Thanks,
Igor