activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence Question/Issue
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:41:49 GMT
Are you saying there's no messages persisted between shutdown and re-
starting?
Topic messages are persisted only if there has been interest from a
durable topic subscriber - which you can setup from the JMX Console
or by ensuring that the durable consumers have started (it doesn't
have to be continuously running) before you start sending persistent
messages.

handy link: http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-durable-queues-and-
topics-work.html

and I apologize up front if I've miss-read your problem! :)