activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Bobba" <ram...@transerainc.com>
Subject Broker hangs on addConnector
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:34:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run an embedded broker in my code that runs under tomcat.
I do the following and it runs fine in windows but hangs at startup at
addConnector on linux. Anything I am doing wrong?

           broker.setDataDirectory(new File("/opt/data"));

            broker.setDeleteAllMessagesOnStartup(true);

            broker.setPersistent(true);

            broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:9988");

            broker.setBrokerName("testbroker");

            broker.start();

It is never getting out of the addConnector call.

Regards,

Ramesh K Bobba

Sr. Software Engineer

  <http://www.transerainc.com/>