activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Bobba" <ram...@transerainc.com>
Subject autostart activemq broker under tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:54:25 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ so please bear with me. I am trying to deploy
activemq under tomcat and want to know if there is a way to autostart
the broker. Here is my default context.xml:

<Context>

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->

    <!--

    <Manager pathname="" />

    -->

    <Resource name="jms/ConnectionFactory"

            auth="Container"

            type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"

            description="JMS Connection Factory"

        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

        brokerURL="tcp://localhost:9988"

        brokerName="ActiveMQBroker"

        useEmbeddedBroker="true"/>

    <Resource name="jms/someTopic"

            auth="Container"

            type="org.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic"

            description="my Topic"

        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

        physicalName="FOO.BAR"/>

    <Resource name="jms/TEST.FOO"

            auth="Container"

            type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"

            description="my Queue"

            factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

            physicalName="TEST.FOO"/>

</Context>

Regards,

Ramesh K Bobba