activemq-users mailing list archives

From kirkal <biki...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ hangs - 4.0.1!
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:09:28 GMT

hi! all!

   so i finally got my netwrok issues resolved and set up AMQ 4.0.1 on a
remote host. When  tried to connect to it from my local machine, it hung -
as in, both the broker and client were taking no action.

  when i tried to stop the broekr, i got this message,
ERROR MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - failed to process packet:
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

  and the stop hung,too.

  finally, i shut down the client and got this message from the broker as it
shut down,too:

 WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=default,Connection=1

  what is going on here?

  please help! thanks!